Kneeling Girl with Bird Sculpture
$53.00 – $150.00
This handmade sculpture of a kneeling girl letting a bird fly from her palm celebrates the joy of childhood. Originally designed by Margaret Hudson in the 1970’s and handmade at her Earth Arts Studio in Fresno, California this high-fired stoneware boy is cute enough for your home and tough enough to last for decades out in the garden.
This sculpture is available in two sizes:
- The Small size is 7″ tall, 4″ wide and 4″ long
- The Large size is 11″ tall, 7″ wide and 7″ long
- Larger sizes can be specially ordered by contacting out studio via phone (559-222-2420) or email.
- Shipping: In stock items are shipped in 1 business day with UPS ground. Out of stock or customized items are made to order, and ship in 1-2 weeks. All shipments are insured and any damaged items will be replaced at no additional cost.
- Returns: If you're unsatisfied with the quality of our work we will offer a replacement or a refund. Refunds will be sent once the piece has been returned to us, buyer pays shipping.
- Customization: We love to make our customers amazing ideas a reality! We sculpt our pieces by hand, so making changes or trying new designs is no problem for us. If you have a creative idea, want us to sculpt a specific animal or person, or want an existing design in a size that isn't listed, use our custom order form, email us, or call 559-222-2420.