Girl with Bird Sculpture
$58.00 – $150.00
This sculpture of a girl with a bird in her hands was designed by Margaret Hudson to celebrate the childlike joy she found in nature. Each on is handmade by skilled artisans at Earth Arts Studio in Fresno, California. Sculpted from Margaret’s signature earthy brown clay they’re high fired for so they’re cute enough for your home and tough enough for your garden.
This sculpture is available in two sizes:
- The small size is 9″ tall, 4″wide and 4″ long
- the large size is 13″ tall, 7″wide and 7″ long
- Larger sizes can be special ordered by contacting our studio via phone (559-222-2420) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shipping: In stock items are shipped in 1 business day with UPS ground. Out of stock or customized items are made to order, and ship in 1-2 weeks. All shipments are insured and any damaged items will be replaced at no additional cost.
- Returns: If you're unsatisfied with the quality of our work we will offer a replacement or a refund. Refunds will be sent once the piece has been returned to us, buyer pays shipping.
- Customization: We love to make our customers amazing ideas a reality! We sculpt our pieces by hand, so making changes or trying new designs is no problem for us. If you have a creative idea, want us to sculpt a specific animal or person, or want an existing design in a size that isn't listed, use our custom order form, email us, or call 559-222-2420.